2 August, 2022
We are pleased to announce our 2022 Regional Tour of SandSong: Stories from the Great Sandy Desert!
Join us in Western Australia and the Northern Territory as we share this powerful story. SandSong: Stories from the Great Sandy Desert, inspired by the Land and People of the Kimberley and Great Sandy Desert regions of Western Australia, tells a unique story of Place and the survival of its People.
- 26 October 2022, Albany - BOOK NOW
- 29 October 2022, Bunbury - BOOK NOW
- 2 November 2022, Geraldton - tickets available soon
- 5 November 2022, Karratha - tickets available soon
On 11 November 2022, we will return SandSong to Country in Fitzroy Crossing, in thanks and acknowledgement of the reciprocal relationship between the story and Country. Learn about our Creative Life Cycle.
- 18 - 19 November 2022, Alice Springs - tickets available soon
- 25 - 26 November 2022, Darwin - BOOK NOW