6 December, 2021
After an extraordinary effort to tour SandSong in 2021, we are thrilled to finally share this resilient story with audiences in Sydney, Melbourne and Bendigo. Our award-winning Terrain returns for a 10th anniversary tour of Australia in 2022.
SandSong, inspired by the Land and People of the Kimberley and Great Sandy Desert regions of Western Australia, tells a unique story of Place and the survival of its People.
- Sydney Opera House: 30 June - 23 July 2022
- Arts Centre Melbourne: 24 August - 3 September 2022
- Ulumbarra Theatre, Bendigo: 9 - 10 September 2022
Choreographed by Frances Rings, Terrain is a breathtaking exploration of Australia's largest salt lake, Kati Thanda-Lake Eyre. The iconic nine-part performance, featuring David Page’s irrepressible score, evokes the power of body and land converging to bring spirit to place.
- Sydney Opera House: 9 - 25 June 2022
- Canberra Theatre Centre: 28 - 20 July 2022
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre: 5 - 14 August 2022